Current House Rules contains the details of the agreement between managers of LiveDayTrade.com and the users of the website.
The house rules were created to ensure comfortable experiences and exchange of ideas, which rules have to be followed by everyone.
Our goal is to give you the opportunity to create videos and live streams, by which you can share your trades, analysis, ideas and knowledge. We wish to provide a positive experience through out the global community; thus we need to make sure that all of our users receive mutual respect. This is the reason why we would like to ask you to follow our house rules.
By registering to LiveDayTrade.com you automatically accept our house rules. Not being familiar with the rules does not relive you. Not following the house rules will have its consequences that may result in banning.
The general language of our website is English so please make sure that you will only post, share and comment in English. Those videos where the streamer has set a foreign language, of course in these scenarios you can reply in the given language.
After uploading a comment it would not get checked by the moderator thus it will get shared automatically. The comments are purely the perspective of the given user, this is why operators (LiveDayTrade.com) can not be held responsible for the contents of the messages, nor for the discomfort and the damages it may cause.
The moderators may only intervene if the conversation will be considered inappropriate.
The moderators are entitled to delete those comments that violate these rules. Depending on how serious the violation was all the comments of the user can be restricted temporarily or permanently and it may even result in permanent banning from LiveDayTrade.com.
To help reserve readability and continuity we may delete the answers that were given to the deleted comments.
Comments to be deleted
- The shared content cannot contain invitation to crime or to violation of rights
- It is forbidden to share a comment which violates our privacy policies
- Comments that prevent the proper use of the forum
- Any content that promotes or encourages discrimination, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, or nationality is prohibited.
- Obscene, aggressive, hate, threatening, insulting, discrediting, offensive comments and links to websites that are related to any of those above are not tolerated
- Offensive comments related to moderators
- It is forbidden to share any sort of content which includes porn, sexual invitation, or any other sort of adult services
- Using separate accounts which deliberately damages the society
- Advertisements that the operator did not allow or if its not related to the main topic of this website.
- Intentionally false information
- Any sort of harmful behaviours
- Content or activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as a member of LiveDayTrade, Admins, or Global Moderators is a zero-tolerance violation and will result in immediate permanent ban.
- Topic damaging comments
- Unrelated comments
- Reposting a deleted comment
- It is prohibited to share harmful links that contains viruses
Warning, temporarily or permanent banning
You will be permanently banned for:
Any content or activity that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of LiveDayTrade services or another user's experience or devices is prohibited. Such activity includes:
- Spamming, Scams, and Other Malicious Conduct
- Posting large amounts of repetitive, unwanted messages or user reports
- Defrauding others
- Spreading malware or viruses
- Tampering (such as artificially inflating follow or live viewer stats)
- Reselling LiveDayTrade services or features (such as channel moderation status)
- Invitation to crime
- Content or activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as a member of LiveDayTrade, Admins, or Global Moderators
- Insulting the operators and moderators after several warnings
- Every case where the user do not follow the rules after several temporal bans
- Misinformation (such as feigning distress, posting misleading metadata, or intentional channel miscategorization)
The moderators and administrators are able to restrict any comments that are against the rule and is being repeated. The restriction can go to 1 day to 30 days. This is to be judged that how serious the violation was and is to be decided by the moderators and admins.
Our goal is not to ban any user. In case of a violation we send a warning to the user in which we request him or her to follow the house rules.
If you find a comment that you decide is against any of these policies or if it prevents the comfortable conversations, then please report it to the moderator of the forum with the exact link to the post, and the nickname of the commenter, take a screenshot and send it to the following address:email@example.com